Jablonski 5

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


I have noticed a few other bloggers do this and I think it's fun. So here goes:
10 Things you have been wondering (or maybe not)about us this Tuesday
  1. We had Uncle Greg over for pot roast on Monday so the house was clean :)
  2. The kids were off of school for voting day
  3. We went to the 5 Below store for them to spend their Halloween contest winnings. Hannah picked a webkin. Allison (who won $10) picked Shrinky Dinks, a word search book, and a stuffed animal key-chain. Thomas picked a small transformer and a key car.
  4. Kevin and I had a short date night on Saturday (Thanks Dad J!) and we saw 50/50. I highly recommend it.
  5. Thomas and the girls too, have been really enjoying playing with the Geo-Trax trains this week. They are all over the living room but I don't mind (mostly). I love to see the imaginations at play!
  6. Thomas has been writing his name by himself. It is really cute.
  7. Allison is really coming along with her reading. We went to the library yesterday and picked some new books to interest her.
  8. Hannah made a little purse out of some fabric scraps and staples. It's pretty cute. I think she should take a sewing class this summer.
  9. I feel pretty sore from Monday's yoga. But I feel really good about sticking with it and working on bettering myself. I also really enjoy the classes.
  10. I am NOT ready for Christmas music or anything that goes with it. I really feel like Thanksgiving should be a bigger holiday than Halloween. I wish I new how to make it more important.
I think I will think about that at Yoga this week. How can we make Thanksgiving more important to us. I would like us to focus on being thankful this month. Christmas and all the family fun it brings will be here soon enough. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to be so blessed to have you as my big sister!! Love you bunches and the rugrats too!

    ReplyDelete