Jablonski 5

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

10 on Tuesday



  1. I still want to be grateful and celebrate Thanksgiving first
  2. I need help with a card idea for this year ....sweet not cheesy
  3. The kids have made their lists, and aren't they lucky, they are all wants and no needs
  4. I'm starting to think ahead to Christmas fun, trying not to feel overwhelmed and just feel the joy of the season.
  5. Kevin and Hannah had a super time this weekend playing Laser Tag with her soccer team.
  6. I was able to spend time with my sweet niece Jane on Sunday.
  7. Hannah is going to donate her hair to kids who need wigs. I am proud of her.
  8. Kevin and I are proud of the girls also for their GREAT report cards :)
  9. Thomas had picture retakes and I hear that he smiled. YAY!!!
  10. My yoga coupon is about to run out, but I think I want to continue that me time.

No comments:

Post a Comment