Jablonski 5

Monday, January 18, 2010

Hitting the Ice


Yesterday Hannah was invited to go with some friends ice skating. She had only been once before so I wanted to go with her. I had so much fun. It has been a few years, but I think I did ok. Hannah started out pretty nervous and a little rough. But the more she tried the better she got. I am proud that she kept trying.

Next Sunday the 24th, Allison has decided she would like to ice skating as a family. She choose this instead of having a "friend" birthday party. If anyone would like to join us on this fun excursion I know she would love to have you. We will be at John Lindell from 3-4:20. The cost is $4 and $2 to rent skates. Lets Skate!

This picture is from a few years ago when we went as a family. I can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

  1. I can watch Tommy for you, if you want. :)

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me talk to Kevin. T really wants to come. We may just let him try! Thank you though.

    ReplyDelete