Jablonski 5

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Summer's Over

Summer is over. I have lost my train of thought to talk about our wonderful trip. The weather has been so cold and gloomy. I feel like my mood is the same. We tell Hannah all the time that your attitude makes your day. I just can't seem to pick mine up. So I am starting a gratitude list to try and change... something.


I am grateful for:

1. my loving husband who makes my day full of laughter
2. my kids whose giggles sound like sunbeams (if they made a sound)
3. my home....when those around are loosing theirs I am grateful to have mine small and full of love.

Just the begining of my list.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! You are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Thank you for laughing at my corny jokes!
    2) You don't hear the sound when they giggle? Weird! Also reminds me of the Heroes episode where the woman 'saw' sounds as colors. A nice visual.
    3) Yes, grateful!

    ReplyDelete