Jablonski 5

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mexico here we come!



<-----Pretend that is us until I can take one

This is the weekend that Kevin and I leave for our long awaited trip. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. It feels totally unreal and I think won't feel like it's happening until we are on the plane. The kids will be spending quality time with Loving Family. I am excited for them, they will have a super time. I hope they have fun and don't feel homesick. I know Kevin and I will miss them, but we are looking forward to being just a couple for a little while. I will post pictures from our trip when I can and I will see you all soon!

xoxoRach

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a super fantabulous time! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Check your list twice before you go to bed tonight!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete