Jablonski 5

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Glasses By: Hannah Grace Jablonski



Once there was a girl, her name was Hannah. Hannah was seven. As the summer ended she got ready for second grade. She had a great year. At almost the end of the year Hannah went to the eye doctor. He said Hannah needed glasses. "GLASSES!" thought Hannah. She could not believe it. "What if I look silly? What if I look stupid?" thought Hannah. "I don't think I will like glasses Daddy" Hannah said. "Sure you will, I wear glasses, so does grandpa, and grandma" said Daddy. "Everyone will need glasses sometime" Daddy said. "No they won't" mumbled Hannah. "Cheer Up" said Daddy. "Ummmm...." said Hannah. "Umm what?" said Daddy. "Do you think Mommy and the kids at school will think I look stupid?" "No way" said Daddy. Then Daddy said " Hannah you can go home or come to my work for a while". "Your work" sighed Hannah. "Ok, lets go" said Daddy. So Hannah stayed at her Dad's work and wrote her Mom a note. Then she went home. In 2 weeks she got her glasses. The kids in her class plus Mommy and Daddy really liked them. And Hannah lived happily ever after. The End

3 comments:

  1. Thats really a cool story Hannah. I remember when I got my glasses too!! I especially love the color of your glasses. They are really cool!

    Love,
    Grandma H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you and your glasses ROCK!

    Love,
    Aunt Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Hannah! While reading your story I was able to picture our whole day together. It was great to have you with me in the office too! Thanks for the fun day and memory!

    BTW - I think you're so great with our without your glasses! But when you where them, you sure are stylish! Nice choice on those!

    ReplyDelete