Jablonski 5

Monday, June 29, 2009

Movie Review By: Hannah


Movie Review: "UP"


In "UP" here are the characters: Kevin, Mr. Frederickson, Russell, and Doug. When Mr. and Mrs. Frederickson were little, Mrs. Frederickson had a book called Adventures. They never went on an adventure to the special waterfall in South America. Then Mrs. Frederickson died, so Mr. Frederickson had lots of balloons, and he flyed the house. Mr. Frederickson had an adventure. They found out that Kevin was a girl.


What I thought: It was a great and funny. I got to pick out my own candy at the candy shop before we went. The most funny part is when they found out Kevin is girl! HAHAHA


FROM: Hannah Grace Jablonski

4 comments:

  1. Great review, Hannah! When I read it I felt like you were actually talking to me, which is not easy to do, as a writer! Way to go! (I think I need to see that movie!)

    What kind of candy did you get? Did you go to that BIG candy store?

    Love,
    Aunt Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Aunt Laurie,
    Yes it was the big one,and I got Butterfigers.I agree, you should see the movie.

    oops! time for dinner love,hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin is a girl?? I think I need to see this movie now. Uncle Steve wants to see it also! Great review Hannah!

    Love,
    Auntie Sarah

    ReplyDelete